Re: mailman group?

On Tue, 23 May 2006 23:59:56 +0200, Manuel Bouyer
<bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost>
wrote:

> I've no idea why it's set to guest, I can't remember. Maybe it's because
> of the sendmail in 1.6.x ?
> I've set MAILMAN_MAILGROUP= 1 in my /etc/mk.conf and forgot about it.
> I can't tell if it was there before the upgrade of this server to 3.0.
>
> I don't have any problems with it being changed to daemon.
> I'm not sure it will work with postfix, though ...

There are indeed conflicts between mailman and postfix.  Setting
MAILMAN_MAILGROUP=mailman solves them, if I recall -- at any rate, that's
what I have, and it does work.  But I've had trouble in the past, though
recent versions of mailman have been a lot better.