pullup mplayer to pkgsrc-2006q1?

I noticed that the mplayer currently in 2006q1 (1.0rc7nb9) is flagged as being vulnerable. However, looking at the CVS logs and the pkg-vulnerabilities file, it appears that 1.0rc7nb10 (which is not vulnerable) is in HEAD.

Is there any reason not to pullup this to 2006q1? (It's been about a month since it's gone into HEAD.) I'd just install mplayer from HEAD but I know you're not supposed to mix stable and current trees.

I assume this applies to gmplayer as well.

Thanks,

Andrew