several mac68k/X/pkg problems

Hello,

Not sure exactly where this problem would be be addressed, hence the x-posting.

I've built a number of binary packages on one of my mac68k boxes and recently
began using them on another machine.  (Both run NetBSD 2.1.)  Two of these are
icewm-imlib and xscreensaver, just because it's amusing to watch the poor thing
crunch along at .05 FPS on some of the more demanding modules.

When I run startx I capture the stderr and stdout to keep the console messages
from messing up my screen, hence I am able to review them later if I have
problems.  I'm getting messages like the following (examples) which I do not
understand after I had to kill X manually to exit the GUI:

antinspect: can't parse color black: using black.
Warning: Color name "Black" is not defined
bsod: can't parse color Black: using white.
bsod: can't parse color White: using black.
bsod: can't parse color White: using white.
Warning: Color name "black" is not defined
Xlib:  extension "XFree86-Misc" missing on display ":0.0".
xscreensaver: 06:07:57: 0: unrecognised ClientMessage "_ICEWM_ACTION" received
xscreensaver: 06:07:57: 0: for window 0x25 (root)
IceWM: shutdown ... (sudo /sbin/shutdown -h now)
sudo: not found
xterm: Cannot allocate color yellow3
xterm: Cannot allocate color yellow

Other than "sudo" not being installed, I don't follow what the problem is,
particularly with the colors.  I have thousands of lines like that captured
from stderr.

When trying to run aterm (my preferred terminal app) I get a similar error
''aterm: can't load color "White", colorID = 0, (29)'' just before it aborts.
This package runs fine on the machine that built it.  I assume these are due to
a missing definition file somewhere, but what?

I've also built feh, which runs fine on my build box, but not the other: "X
Error of failed request: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)".  This seems
to be completely unrelated to the color thing, but I don't understand how it is
that I can't share a binary package between machines of the same architecture.
I'm not sure where to begin troubleshooting, so any advice welcomed.

Also, when xterm launches (from my .xinitrc) I get a message "utmp_update:
/dev/ttyp0: Is not owned by you" which I never get on my other machine.  How
should I set the perms so this doesn't happen?  I wouldn't think it should be
owned by me (which is how it appears to be on the working machine), because
then other users would have a similar problem, right?

Thanks,
Tim
--
Tim & Alethea