Re: biiiig patch for wip packages

> On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:

 >> I've recently commited the following changes and hope that nobody is
 >> against it.  This replaces 'man/' with '${PKGMANDIR}/' in
 >> ${INSTALL_MAN} command.

> It seems fine to me but I didn't read entire patch. (Your attachement had
> extra junk in it though.)
By mistake I send the colored output of 'cvs diff'.
Just cat it to your terminal.

> You also need to consider INSTALLATION_DIRS that have "man" (or maybe that
> could be done automatically).
This is fixed in attached file below together with other types of
fixes.

> Even if we do fix all of these there are a few patches/patch-* that do the
> wrong thing and also some source hard-codes the wrong man page
> destination.
These fixes should be made manually.
Patches I sent was generated automatically.
PLIST files and files/* are also unchanged.

Because of temporary (I hope) problems with cvs.sf.net
I don't commit my changes to wip/ yet but the following
is for pkgsrc/ developers.

Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.