Google Summer of Code 2006, Update 1: Application/Proposal HowTo

Here is a small update on the Summer-of-Code:

People interested in doing projects or proposing new projects are asked to include as much detail on the project as possible. This makes it easier to comment on the project upfront, finding possible mentors, and judging the quality of the application (and hopefully the resulting project :) when sorting out all applications.

I've put together a list of questions we'd love to see answered here:
http://www.NetBSD.org/contrib/soc-application.html

Enjoy!

 - Hubert