Issue w/Gale on sparc-64

Hello!

I built gale-0.99fnb1 on my NetBSD Sparc64 3.0 system. Unfortunately when I run any of the built binaries (I also tried the pre-build binary version of this) I get the following error:

[xxxxx:~] marek> galed
GC Warning: Out of Memory!  Returning NIL!
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

It seems to be an issue with their garbage collection library which is boehm-gc which I have at 6.7. Is this a 64-bit issue? or a sparc issue?

Any ideas or suggestions would be most useful.

Thanks in advance
-Marek