pthread needed for poppler-utils

I split out poppler-utils from print/poppler package. I didn't test the
latest (from this week) print/poppler on NetBSD 2.1. But today I tested
and the new poppler-utils fails to build due to:

/usr/pkg/tmp/pkgsrc/print/poppler-utils/work.rainier/.buildlink/lib/libpoppler.so:

undefined reference to `pthread_mutex_unlock'
/usr/pkg/tmp/pkgsrc/print/poppler-utils/work.rainier/.buildlink/lib/libpoppler.so:

undefined reference to `pthread_mutex_destroy'

These pthread references are in the libpoppler.so.

I don't see any code in the poppler configuration testing for threads.

On DragonFly the build didn't have this problem. The binaries work with or
without building with -pthread. (But with -pthread it links with
libc_r.so.5.)

I need to look closer, but for NetBSD 2.1 my fix is simply:

LDFLAGS+=         ${PTHREAD_LDFLAGS}

But I don't want to do this for systems that don't appear to need this
(like DragonFly).

Any thoughts on this?

(I won't be able to look again for a couple days.)

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo '9,J8HD,fDGG8B@?:536FC5=8@I;C5?@H5B0D@5GBIELD54DL>@8L?:5GDEJ8LDG1' |\
sed ss,s50EBsg | tr 0-M 'p.wBt SgiIlxmLhan:o,erDsduv/cyP'