Re: spamd pkgsrc issues

Peter Postma wrote:
(i'm not subscribed to this list so please keep me on cc)

+
+# Necessary so USE_BUILTIN.pflkm will be defined
+.include "../../security/pflkm/builtin.mk"
+
+# Using LOCALBASE instead of PREFIX, since not defined yet
+.if !empty(USE_BUILTIN.pflkm:M[Nn][Oo]) && exists(${LOCALBASE}/sbin/pfctl)
+CPPFLAGS+=     -DPATH_PFCTL=\"${LOCALBASE}/sbin/pfctl\"
+.endif
This dance is not necessary. You should remove everything after you include pflkm/buildlink3.mk and just say:

CPPFLAGS+=  -DPATH_PFCTL=\"${BUILDLINK_PREFIX.pflkm}/sbin/pfctl\"

This doesn't work when pfctl is /sbin/pfctl. Is there another solution?

I think the best way to solve this one is to make pflkm/builtin.mk export a publicly readable variable PFCTL that is the path to the pfctl binary, and encapsulate the search for it entirely within pflkm/builtin.mk. Then the above change would just be:

CPPFLAGS+=  -DPATH_PFCTL=\"${PFCTL}\"

        Cheers,

        -- Johnny Lam <jlam%pkgsrc.org@localhost>