Re: possible bug in package postgresql81

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 03:30:42PM +0200, Adrian Maier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have upgraded the pkgsrc tree  with cvs update,  and I've
> tried to build databases/postgresql81.
>
> The build stops immediately,   because it's trying to include some
> files (Makefile.common if i remember correctly)  from the directory
> ../../wip .   I don't have any directory called "wip" in the entire
> pkgsrc tree.
>
> I think this is a bug , because i got rid of the errors after modifying
> some references to that misterious "wip" directory.  Below  I have
> included the modifications i've made - but i'm not sure if that's enough
> and correct.
>
> Please comment. Is this indeed a bug ?

Yes.  This has been fixed by now, please cvs up and try again.

The postgresql81 packages were imported from pkgsrc-wip (a separate,
unofficial, "pkgsrc work-in-progress" project -- see pkgsrc-wip.sf.net),
and apparantly not all references were properly adjusted the first time.

        Geert