proto package for BibTool

I just put together what I hope is a package for BibTool, a piece of
software for manipulating (LaTeX) bibtex files.  I'd appreciate it if
someone who understands pkgsrc better than I do took a look at it --
it's my first time trying a number of features.  The package is in
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~smb/bibtool-pkg.tgz

* I'm by no means certain that I'm handling the teTeX dependency
properly. You'll note the commented-out BUILDLINK_DEPMETHOD -- I don't
*think* it should be there, but I'm not certain.  I'm also uncertain
about accepting teTeX1 and teTeX2; I don't have them installed, so I
can't easily test.

* pkglint complains about MASTER_SITE_CTAN not being defined.  Surely
that's a bug in pkglint, since it retrieves the tarball just fine.

* There are a few subdirectories of BibTool that I'm not certain how to
handle: regex, Tcl, Perl, and BibTcl.  Regex is just that, which we have
the base system; do all other pkgsrc platforms?  Should I delete all
mention of it from the package?

* Tcl and Perl are sample programs showing how to integrate those with
BibTool.  My current patch just changes /usr/local/bin to /usr/pkg/bin
and puts them in /usr/pkg/share/examples/BibTool.

* BibTcl is a "pre-alpha" program.  I change the configure script to
change /usr/local to /usr/pkg for the default prefix, but I don't
install it anywhere or even compile it.  Should I?  And if so, what's
the best way to do the recursive configure from the main directory?

* The documentation is in the form of .dvi files, which I just copy
to /usr/pkg/share/doc/BiBTools.  Should I convert them to .ps?  Or
leave them out entirely, in which case there's no need for a dependency
on teTeX?