Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:59:08 +0100 (CET)
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
Subject: Volunteers wanted: (Net)BSD @ Linuxtag Wiesbaden/Germany

Linuxtag is said to be the biggest Linux-related Event in Europe,
it happens May 2nd to 6th in Wiesbaden, Germany.

Similar to CeBit, there will be a joint BSD booth, and we're still looking for volunteers to man the booth, answer questions, show NetBSD etc.
Please get in touch with me so I can coordinate things and get you in
contact with the people organizing the BSD booth.

I'd also like to provide NetBSD T-shirts, posters and flyers, we'll have to see what to do for CDs.

Besides doing booth duty, I recommend answering the call for papers and do a presentation about NetBSD, pkgsrc or related topics. Some inspirations:

 - Hubert