Re: net/net-snmp, bash, and Darwin/MacOSX

Mark E. Perkins wrote:
A recent change to net/net-snmp by rillig@ adds a dependency on
shells/bash. Darwin/MacOSX already has /bin/bash (v2.05), so I don't
think this change is necessary for Darwin/MacOSX (unless there is
something here that really requires bash v3.1).

I tried setting USE_BUILTIN.bash=yes, but building net-snmp still wants
to build shells/bash. Perhaps the dependency should be conditional on
${OPSYS} or ${MACHINE_PLATFORM} ?

Or even better, USE_TOOLS+=bash:run instead of a direct dependency. This should fix it for MacOS X. Sorry that I didn't think about it when I fixed the package.

Roland