Re: Recent pthread change to Mesa

In article <44101850.2050809%coolfactor.org@localhost>,
        Gavan Fantom <gavan%coolfactor.org@localhost> writes:
> This machine is running NetBSD 2.0_RC5.

How old are the X11 binaries? We linked all X11 libraries with "libpthread"
unconditonally for some time. If your system has X11 libraries with this
problem it might explain your Mesa problems.

> It shouldn't be the latter, because I ran pkg_chk -r before building
> anything. So, unless there's a PKGREVISION bump missing somewhere...

Did you have old binaries packages on the box? "pkg_chk" might
accidently install old binary packages (see PR pkg/32790 for details).

        Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                                  http://scheler.de/~matthias/