git, git, and git

We have three potential "git" packages:

wip/git -- Interpreter for the Glulx virtual machine
misc/git -- GNU Interactive Tools - a file system browser
wip/scmgit -- Distributed source code management tool

I want to import git (Distributed source code management tool) as I have
started using it to checkout Xorg code.)

I see FreeBSD has both misc/git and devel/git.

But I don't see any reuse of directory names in pkgsrc.

What should "scmgit" be imported as?

I see Debian has similar situation

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo 'I7@87944:;6<754372=9=?48812=7043:>' | tr '0-@' 'wutrofn'