Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/strace

What is SRCBALL_NAME for? Probably WRKSRC does not need to be set.

Thank you for updating strace. I see I had updated to at least 4.5.12, but
I think I had some problem so never committed. (I will test again soon.)

Please consider in the future to ask the current maintainers before you
change MAINTAINERship. In this case, it is fine and appreciated though.

 Jeremy C. Reed

                         Media Relations and Publishing Services
                         http://www.reedmedia.net/