[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rspec-mocks
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Mon Mar 11 07:48:23 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rspec-mocks: Makefile distinfo
Update ruby-rspec-mocks to 2.13.0.
### 2.13.0 / 2013-02-23
* Fix bug that caused weird behavior when a method that had
previously been stubbed with multiple return values (e.g.
`obj.stub(:foo).and_return(1, 2)`) was later mocked with a
single return value (e.g. `obj.should_receive(:foo).once.and_return(1)`).
* Fix bug related to a mock expectation for a method that already had
multiple stubs with different `with` constraints. Previously, the
first stub was used, even though it may not have matched the passed
args. The fix defers this decision until the message is received so
that the proper stub response can be chosen based on the passed
arguments (Myron Marston).
* Do not call `nil?` extra times on a mocked object, in case `nil?`
itself is expected a set number of times (Myron Marston).
* Fix `missing_default_stub_error` message so array args are handled
properly (Myron Marston).
* Explicitly disallow `any_instance.unstub!` (Ryan Jones).
* Fix `any_instance` stubbing so that it works with `Delegator`
subclasses (Myron Marston).
* Fix `and_call_original` so that it works with `Delegator` subclasses
* Fix `any_instance.should_not_receive` when `any_instance.should_receive`
is used on the same class in the same example. Previously it would
wrongly report a failure even when the message was not received
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rspec-mocks/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |