[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rspec-expectations
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Mon Mar 11 07:47:46 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rspec-expectations: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-rspec-expectations to 2.13.0.
### 2.13.0 / 2013-02-23
* Add support for percent deltas to `be_within` matcher:
* Add support to `include` matcher to allow it to be given a list
of matchers as the expecteds to match against (Luke Redpath).
* Fix `change` matcher so that it dups strings in order to handle
mutated strings (Myron Marston).
* Fix `should be =~ /some regex/` / `expect(...).to be =~ /some regex/`.
Previously, these either failed with a confusing `undefined method
matches?' for false:FalseClass` error or were no-ops that didn't
actually verify anything (Myron Marston).
* Add compatibility for diff-lcs 1.2 and relax the version
constraint (Peter Goldstein).
* Fix DSL-generated matchers to allow multiple instances of the
same matcher in the same example to have different description
and failure messages based on the expected value (Myron Marston).
* Prevent `undefined method #split for Array` error when dumping
the diff of an array of multiline strings (Myron Marston).
* Don't blow up when comparing strings that are in an encoding
that is not ASCII compatible (Myron Marston).
* Remove confusing "Check the implementation of #==" message
printed for empty diffs (Myron Marston).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rspec-expectations/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rspec-expectations/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rspec-expectations/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |