[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: spz
Date: Thu Oct 11 18:42:20 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/net/xymon: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/net/xymon/patches: patch-ab patch-ad patch-ae patch-ah
pkgsrc/net/xymonclient: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/net/xymonclient/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac patch-ad
pkgsrc/net/xymonclient/patches: patch-ag patch-lib_sha2.c
- fix FreeBSD/Dragonfly properly
- update to newest version
Xymon release 4.3.10 - released on Aug 6 2012
Main features in this release is the addition of inode-checks
on all major platforms, and a series of enhancements to the
Also, building Xymon on most common platforms is now explicitly
described in the "install" document.
* Fix build problems with "errno"
* Fix build problems with OpenSSL in non-default locations
* Fix build problems with certain LDAP configurations
* Fix build problems with RRDtool on FreeBSD / OpenBSD
* Fix problem with ifstat data from Fedora in graphs
* "inode" check on FreeBSD, OpenBSD, OSX, Solaris, HP/UX, AIX
in addition to existing support for Linux
* Document building and installing Xymon on common platforms
(Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Solaris)
* Enhance xymoncfg so it can be used to import Xymon configuration
settings into shell-scripts.
Xymon release 4.3.9 - released on Jul 24 2012
This release is mainly a bug-fix release.
* Fix crash when XYMSRV is undefined but XYMSERVERS is
* Fix error in calculating combo-status messages with
* Fix error in disable-until-TIME or disable-until-OK code
* Fix documentation of DURATION in alerts.cfg / xymond_alert so
it is consistenly listed as being in "minutes".
* Permit explicit use of ">" and ">=" in alerts.cfg
* Permit building without the RRDtool libraries, e.g. for
a network-tester build, but with trend-graphing disabled.
* Full compiler-warning cleanup
* Various configuration/build-script issues fixed.
Xymon release 4.3.8 - released on Jul 15 2012
This release is mainly a bug-fix release.
* Workaround for DNS timeout handling, now fixed at approximately 25
* "hostinfo" command for xymond documented
* confreport only shows processes that are monitored
* analysis.cfg parsing of COLOR for UP rules was broken
* RRD handlers no longer crash after receiving 1 billion updates
* Using .netrc for authentication could crash xymonnet
* "directory" includes would report the wrong filename for missing
* useradm CGI would invoke htpassword twice
* "include" and "directory" now ignores trailing whitespace
* SSLv2 support disabled if SSL-library does not support it
* Minor bugfixes and cleanups of compiler warnings.
* Service status on info page now links to the detailed status page.
* Add RRDGRAPHOPTS setting to permit global user-specified RRD options,
e.g. for font to showgraph CGI
* Add check for the size of public keys used in SSL certificates
(enabled via --sslkeysize=N option for xymonnet)
* Optionally disable the display of SSL ciphers in the sslcert status
(the --no-cipherlist option for xymonnet)
* Improved build-scripts works on newer systems with libraries in
new and surprising places
* Reduce xymonnet memory usage and runtime for ping tests when there
are multiple hosts.cfg entries with the same IP-address.
* Add code for inode-monitoring on Linux. Does not currently work on
any other client platform.
* Added the ability to disable tests until a specific time, instead of
for some interval. Disabling a test also now computes the expire time
for the disable to happen at the next closest minute.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.25 -r1.26 pkgsrc/net/xymon/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/net/xymon/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/xymon/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/net/xymon/patches/patch-ad
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/xymon/patches/patch-ae \
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/net/xymon/patches/patch-build_Makefile.FreeBSD
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/net/xymon/patches/patch-lib_sha2.c
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/net/xymonclient/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/net/xymonclient/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/net/xymonclient/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/xymonclient/patches/patch-ad \
cvs rdiff -u -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/xymonclient/patches/patch-af
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r0 pkgsrc/net/xymonclient/patches/patch-ag
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/net/xymonclient/patches/patch-lib_sha2.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |