[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/lmdbg
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: cheusov
Date: Sun Sep 2 18:48:19 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/lmdbg: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.1.0
Fix in regression tests. Now "make test" exits with non-zero status
if something fails.
- Zero addresses are removed from stacktraces generated by glibc's
backtrace(3). This fixes asserts in lmdbg-stat(1).
- Double "0x" in "info section" were fixed (seen on NetBSD).
- backtrace(3) from libexecinfo is used instead of builtin
implementation if the library and execinfo.h are available
- Fixes. Sometimes addresses were converted to symbols
incorrectly. The problem was seen on modern Linux distros with
- Now incompletly read lines (having no LF in the end) are
ignored. This fixes crashes and therefore empty output or
lmdbg(1) when analysed program is killed.
- Alternative implementation written in awk was removed.
Build infrastructure was converted to 2-level dirs.
This requires mk-configure>=0.23.0 for build.
Minor clean-ups in man pages and Makefiles.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/devel/lmdbg/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/lmdbg/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/lmdbg/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |