[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/py-bsddb3
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Wed Jan 18 13:48:37 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/databases/py-bsddb3: Makefile distinfo
* Support Berkeley DB 5.3.x.
* Drop support for Berkeley DB 4.2 and Python 2.3. Our reference
is Red Had Enterprise Linux 5, until march 2014.
* Support for "DBEnv->set_intermediate_dir()", available in
Berkeley DB 4.3-4.6. Patch by Garret Cooper.
* Support for "DB->set_dup_compare()". Original patches by
Nikita M. Kozlovsky and Ben Schmeckpeper.
* Fixed a testsuite compatibility problem with BDB 5.2.
* If we are running Solaris or derivatives, and 64bit python,
try to find the library under "/usr/local/Berkeley.*.*/64/".
* Solaris 10 Update 10 exposes a very old race condition in the replication
master election tests. Some details in
Workaround proposed in a private email from Paula Bingham (Oracle),
* When doing the full matrix test for a release, stop the verification
if any test failed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.43 -r1.44 pkgsrc/databases/py-bsddb3/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/databases/py-bsddb3/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |