[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/qbzr
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: epg
Date: Thu Jul 2 05:27:04 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/qbzr: Makefile PLIST distinfo
0.11.0 - 2009-06-11
Maintenance release: compatibility with bzr 1.16 (bencode releated changes),
improved performance of qlog, more fixes for side-by-side qdiff, a dozen of
Windows standalone installer for QBzr now built with Inno Setup.
Now user can install only main QBzr files without additional libraries
(e.g. PyQt4). So this installer now can be used to upgrade copy of QBzr plugin
installed as part of standalone bzr.exe installer.
* Fix problem with opening the log for file/directory. (#383192)
* Add a basic help string (#384632)
* qview command renamed to qviewer (previously qviewer was alias for qview)
to avoid confusion with bzr views feature. (#385225)
NOTES: when upgrading your standalone installation of qbzr (on Windows)
you should uninstall old QBzr first, and then re-install it from new installer.
0.10.0 - 2009-06-02
Maintenance release: log widget with revisions graph used in qannotate,
and qcommit (to show pending merges); you can search for tags and bugs
in qlog; improvements to show qlog for multiple files or for dir content;
more context menus; various bugfixes.
* Added search for tags and bugs.
* Fixed a bug with qlog FILE where it was not showing revisions if the
revision that changed the file had been merge into another branch before
it was merged into the mainline. (Bug #350166)
* Fixed a bug when clicking refresh with multiple branches open.
* When viewing a remote branch, qlog will load the revisions from local
current directory if availible.
* Improvements to the graph layout.
* When opening diffs, there is less of a delay.
* When running qlog DIR, revisions that change the children of the directory
are also displayed. This only works if you are using bzr 1.14.
* When runing qlog FILE1 FILE2 or qlog DIR, changes to the specified files
displayed in bold. By default diff will show changes only to selected
items. Full diff could be invoked via context menu.
* Add context menu to file list.
* Use the log widget to display the revision list with a folding graph. The
graph can be disabled by using the --no-graph command line argument.
* Fixed a bug where qannotate crashes if you scroll to the bottom of the
file and the file's last line is blank. (Bug #340956)
* Add option to the log context menu to select a revision to annotate.
* Use the log widget to display the pending merges list with a folding
graph. (Bug #328592)
* Fixed a bug with the error reporting when launching external diffs.
* If there is no default saved location then set focus on URL combobox
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/qbzr/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/qbzr/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/qbzr/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |