[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/bzr-svn
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: epg
Date: Thu Jul 2 05:26:46 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/bzr-svn: Makefile PLIST distinfo
bzr-svn 0.6.2 2009-06-18
* Integrated "bzr svn-serve" into "bzr serve --svn".
* ``append_revisions_only`` now defaults to True, to prevent new users
from accidently changing their Subversion mainline and upsetting their
fellow committers. (#383777)
* ``bzr svn-set-revprops`` has been folded into ``bzr reconcile``.
* Avoid expensive fetching of tags just to figure out they are supported.
* Only check paths that actually have file properties set for
Bazaar revision id properties.
* Reduced number of revisions analysed for repository layout from 2000 to
* Only look for file properties if there are actually new file properties.
* Repository.iter_inventories() is now implemented.
* Tags.get_reverse_dict().has_key() is now implemented.
* Tags.get_reverse_dict().iteritems() is now implemented.
* Register Subversion smart server as first server control format,
before the Bazaar smart client attempts to send POST to .bzr/smart over
* Support "bzr push --create-prefix". (#383778)
* In authentication fallback, ignore schemes that can not be
mapped to ports rather than erroring out. (#384813)
* Cope with forbidden parts of the repository a bit better. (#261194)
* Handle annotate after copies in Subversion. (#381523)
* Support unicode characters in tag names. (#385813)
* Support pulling older revisions that are direct ancestors of the current
* "bzr svn-import --incremental" now handles resurrected branches correctly.
* Initial support for WorkingTree.apply_inventory_delta(). (#332107)
* Support using parameter to Repository.find_branches(). (#388960)
bzr-svn 0.6.1 2009-05-22
* Cope with credentials in shared connections sometimes being a direct
* Fix cache inspection after push when using the TDB database.
* Prevent NoSuchRevision exception when pulling into a local branch that
is ahead of the remote branch.
* Avoid buggy LogWalker.find_latest_change(). (#378799)
* Use xdg cache directory (~/.cache/bzr-svn usually) if the Python XDG
module is available.
* Handle hidden revisions properly during branch fetch.
bzr-svn 0.6.0 2009-05-20
* New cache database based on TDB (http://tdb.samba.org/). This is
significantly faster than the previous SQLite backend. The TDB
backend will automatically be used if TDB is available; if not,
the old SQLite database will be used.
TDB allows multiple writers to the database. (#185200)
* The version-info command now prints 'svn revno' and 'svn uuid'
when used in Subversion checkouts.
* The info command now prints the repository UUID and last committed
revision number when used on Subversion repositories. (#320271)
* Now registers a fallback credentials store, allowing
Subversion credentials to be used for non-Subversion
access. This is useful accessing http(s) URLs will
always attempt to open using the native Bazaar formats
* Better error when pushing to a (diverged) empty branch. Unfortunately
"bzr push" masks this better error at the moment. (#354929)
* New option ``warn-upgrade`` that can be used to turn off the
warnings about slow servers. (#377949)
* A custom reverse-tag dictionary implementation is now provided, making
"bzr log" a lot faster since there's no need to find all tags beforehand.
* Support working copies with non-ascii characters in the
base path. (#356845)
* Fix handling of newlines in Bazaar revision properties round-tripped to
Subversion file properties. (#360477)
* utf8-encode basenames when looking up file ids in CHKInventories.
* Handle root replaces when doing lightweight checkouts. (#352509)
* Simplify finding local changes. (#370755)
* Handle browsing of revisions outside of prefix in repository with
branch container directories (e.g. project1/trunk, etc). (#343382)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/devel/bzr-svn/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/bzr-svn/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/bzr-svn/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |