[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/opal
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmcneill
Date: Wed Mar 18 11:58:08 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/opal: Makefile PLIST buildlink3.mk distinfo
Update opal to 3.6.1. Again no changelog in sight.
Main features on this new major release branch are:
* Instant Messaging. Using several different ?standards?: RFC4975, MSRP,
T.140, SIP-IM etc etc.
* Much improved support for SIP event handling (SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY/PUBLISH)
using factories so more event packages can be added easily.
* Support for SIP ?dialog? event package.
* Support for Shared Line Appearance (aka Multiple Line Appearance, Bridged
Line Appearance or Busy Lamp Field)
* Significant improvements in IPv6 support (thanks Yuri Kiryanov!)
* Major enhancements to the video rate controller.
* Removal of the old H.263 ffmpeg plug in and enhancement of the H.263-1998
plug it to take its place.
* H.224 support (H.323 only).
* SBC audio codec plug in.
* G.722 audio codec plug in.
* CELT audio codec plug in.
* SWIG support for use in other languages, Java first.
* Much improved multi-platform sample GUI client, OpenPhone. Now standard
test environment replacing simpleOPAL.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/opal/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/opal/PLIST pkgsrc/devel/opal/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/opal/buildlink3.mk
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |