[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ptlib
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmcneill
Date: Wed Mar 18 11:57:16 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/ptlib: Makefile PLIST buildlink3.mk distinfo
pkgsrc/devel/ptlib/patches: patch-ac patch-ad patch-ae patch-af
Update ptlib to 2.6.1. Lots of changes, no changelog in sight.
Main features on this new major release branch are:
* Instant Messaging. Using several different ?standards?: RFC4975, MSRP,
T.140, SIP-IM etc etc.
* Much improved support for SIP event handling (SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY/PUBLISH)
using factories so more event packages can be added easily.
* Support for SIP ?dialog? event package.
* Support for Shared Line Appearance (aka Multiple Line Appearance, Bridged
Line Appearance or Busy Lamp Field)
* Significant improvements in IPv6 support (thanks Yuri Kiryanov!)
* Major enhancements to the video rate controller.
* Removal of the old H.263 ffmpeg plug in and enhancement of the H.263-1998
plug it to take its place.
* H.224 support (H.323 only).
* SBC audio codec plug in.
* G.722 audio codec plug in.
* CELT audio codec plug in.
* SWIG support for use in other languages, Java first.
* Much improved multi-platform sample GUI client, OpenPhone. Now standard
test environment replacing simpleOPAL.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/ptlib/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/ptlib/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/ptlib/buildlink3.mk
cvs rdiff -u -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/ptlib/patches/patch-ac \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/ptlib/patches/patch-af
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/devel/ptlib/patches/patch-ak
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |