[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/py-babel
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Thu Oct 23 06:10:30 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/py-babel: Makefile distinfo
Update Babel to 0.9.4.
(Aug 25 2008, from branches/stable/0.9.x)
* Currency symbol definitions that is defined with choice patterns in the
CLDR data are no longer imported, so the symbol code will be used instead.
* Fixed quarter support in date formatting.
* Fixed a serious memory leak that was introduces by the support for CLDR
aliases in 0.9.3 (ticket #128).
* Locale modifiers such as "@euro" are now stripped from locale identifiers
when parsing (ticket #136).
* The system locales "C" and "POSIX" are now treated as aliases for
"en_US_POSIX", for which the CLDR provides the appropriate data. Thanks to
Manlio Perillo for the suggestion.
and concatenated strings.
* The `Translation` class in `babel.support` can now manage catalogs with
different message domains, and exposes the family of `d*gettext` functions
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/py-babel/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/py-babel/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |