[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/time/p5-Time-Format
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: he
Date: Wed Sep 10 19:11:56 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/time/p5-Time-Format: Makefile distinfo
Update from version 1.02 to 1.09, discussed in general terms with maintainer.
o Canonicalize HOMEPAGE and MASTER_SITES
o Switch to Module::Build method
1.09 2008 May 27
- Bug fix: generated error if second argument to time_format
was a string and was in December. Thanks to Bokor BÃ©la for
spotting this one.
1.08 2008 May 27
- Reset $@ at certain places, so as to work with older
(broken) perls. Again, thanks to Slaven Rezic.
1.07 2008 March 31
- More test-case changes, to work with older perls. Many
thanks to Slaven Rezic and the rest of the tireless CPAN
1.06 2008 March 28
- Fix a broken test case in time.t; failed for non-English
1.05 2008 March 27
- Fix a typo bug in Makefile.PL
1.04 2008 March 26
- Worked around a POSIX bug which would cause hangs under
- Fixed a couple test cases.
1.03 2008 March 24
- Fixed a broken test case.
- Added Module::Build support.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/time/p5-Time-Format/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/time/p5-Time-Format/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |