[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tonnerre
Date: Sun Aug 24 14:00:59 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI: Makefile distinfo
Update the CGI.pm Perl module to version 3.40 (from 3.35) as required by
devel/rt3 in fastcgi mode.
Changes since 3.35:
- CGI::Fast no longer depends on a specific Perl version.
- Makefile.PL now depends on FCGI so that CGI::Fast installs properly.
- Fixed regression in "exists" function when using tied interface to CGI
- Added nobr() function.
- popup_menu() allows multiple items to be selected by default.
- Patch from Renee Backer to avoid doubled <http-equiv> headers.
- Fixed documentation bug that describes what happens when a parameter
- Fixed overlap of attribute and parameter space.
- Fix pragmas so that they persist over modperl invocations.
- Fixed handling of chunked multipart uploads.
- Fix CGI::Cookie to support cookies that are separated by "," instead of ";".
Maybe we should add a patch to handle the p5-FCGI dependency as an option
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.43 -r1.44 pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |