[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/mtr
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Sun Aug 24 12:36:34 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/net/mtr: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/net/mtr/patches: patch-aa patch-ac
Update "mtr" package to version 0.74. Changes since version 0.72:
- KES reported a build problem. Turns out I need to install gtk-1.2
on my development sytem, otherwise my release script causes the
build to break.
- changed some docs to advertise the new mailing list.
- added documentation for the Mac OS X compilation problem.
- added -Wno-pointer-sign to the compiler options.
- Nico Lichtmaier's cleanup-gtk patch. (now mtr uses a more modern
dialect of gtk).
- as possible after opening the sockets, it still had some
sprintf calls, which have now been converted into snprintf.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.50 -r1.51 pkgsrc/net/mtr/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/net/mtr/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r0 pkgsrc/net/mtr/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/net/mtr/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/net/mtr/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |