[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-HTTP-Request-Form
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: he
Date: Sun Jul 20 20:29:37 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/www/p5-HTTP-Request-Form: Makefile distinfo
Update from version 0.7 to 0.951 (called 0.9.5.1 in pkgsrc).
Pkgsrc change: removed direct dependency on p5-HTML-Tagset
(it is pulled in by p5-HTML-Tree).
0.951 Thu Sep 13 10:19:00 CET 2001
One small bugfix by Michael Kablitz
- textarea-handling was broken and needed double $ because of
references. Damn typos. Funny thing: nobody else mentioned it.
Half a year with a broken package :-)
0.95 Fri Feb 10 08:01:00 CET 2001
Some bugfixes from Sean M. Burke:
- textarea was still broken in new_many, now fixed.
- iteration over self->content || , not self->content alone
(that one could be undef)
0.9 Thu Feb 9 19:43:00 CET 2001
Some bugfixes and some extensions by Sean M. Burke:
- ISINDEX is supported
- a new constructor new_many is created that parses all forms of
a HTML file so you don't have to manually extract links any more.
This constructor handles stray form elements outside of forms.
- the name of form elements is cached and can be queried
0.8 Mon Dec 18 09:57:00 CET 2000
Some bugfixes and some extensions:
- textarea should now work in both forms. Before there was either
a problem with textareas that included some default text, or
with empty textareas. Now Form.pm does look wether the contents
of a textarea is able to perform as_HTML and only uses it if
it is able to do it. Should fix some longstanding problems with
- ex/yahoo.pl wasn't in the MANIFEST
- added a simple test procedure that just checks if it can be loaded
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/www/p5-HTTP-Request-Form/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/www/p5-HTTP-Request-Form/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |