[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-HTTP-Proxy
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: he
Date: Sun Jul 20 20:16:28 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/www/p5-HTTP-Proxy: Makefile distinfo
Update from version 0.18 to 0.22.
Pkgsrc change: add dependency on p5-libwww.
0.22 Thu May 1 00:18:38 CEST 2008
- increased test coverage
- t/23connect.t doesn't need an Internet connection any more,
thus closing RT ticket #19653.
- t/67complete.t tests HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::complete
- closed RT ticket #33465 (Jimbo), by explaining in a little
more detail how HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::complete works.
0.21 Sun Apr 20 04:34:47 CEST 2008
- HTTP::Proxy::Engine::Legacy and HTTP::Proxy::Engine::ScoreBoard
log the number of remaining child processes (in addition to
their pids), thanks to Amos Shapira.
- HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::save had a bug that prevented the
'filename' parameter to be correctly used to compute the
filename to save to, and that made the proxy die the second
time the filter was called.
This fix allowed to close RT tickets #14548 (Max Maischein),
#18644 (Mark Tilford) and #33018 (Roland Stigge and Gunnar Wolf).
- HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::save had many other bugs, which the
test suite allowed to spot and fix.
- t/67save.t provides 96% coverage of HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::save,
and helped fix many bugs in it.
- fixed t/22http.t and t/22transparent.t not to break when the
DNS wrongly resolves an invalid address.
- closed RT ticket #25295 (Matsuno Tokuhiro) with a doc patch.
0.20 Fri Aug 18 10:25:11 CEST 2006
- Added a will_modify() method to HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter, that
lets the proxy know if a filter may modify the content length,
thus closing RT ticket #21051 (Chris Dolan)
- If no filter in the current stack will modify the content length,
then the header is not removed
- closed RT tickets #3184 and #20251 (chunked encoding was enforced
while transfering data between a client and server using
different versions of HTTP, causing unwanted garbage to appear
in the data)
- removed useless "ERROR: Getting request failed:" messages
when there are simply "No more requests from this connection"
- Removed the HTTP::Proxy::FilterStack class from inside HTTP::Proxy
and put it in its own module file
- renamed HTTP::Proxy::FilterStack::active() as will_modify() for
- updated t/22http.t and t/23connect.t following Ken Williams'
recommandations in RT ticket #19986
- patched a small inconsistency in HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter's
documentation (and closed RT ticket #20303)
- fully documented HTTP::Proxy::FilterStack
0.19 Fri Apr 28 19:55:41 CEST 2006
- HTTP::Proxy::HeaderFilter::simple now lets one define an
end() method as well
- HTTP::Proxy::(Body|Header)Filter::simple now provide a default
filter() that does nothing if their constructor is not given one
(thanks to Merijn Brand)
- close RT ticket #14548 by correcting the 'filename' check
in HTTP::Proxy::BodyFilter::save (Max Maischein)
- ERROR messages are always logged (Mark Tilford)
- more tests for log() and logmask() in t/11log.t
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/www/p5-HTTP-Proxy/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/www/p5-HTTP-Proxy/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |