Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/subversion
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Eric Gillespie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/19/2004 00:14:52
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: epg
Date: Sun Sep 19 00:14:52 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/devel/subversion: Makefile.version distinfo
Update to Version 1.0.7.
(17 September 2004, from /branches/1.0.x)
* fixed: win32 'file not found' error [issue #1862]
* fixed: 'svn st -u' crash (r10841)
* fixed: potential repos corruption; ensure stdin/out/err always open (r10819)
* fixed: allow propnames containing ":" to be fetched via http:// (r10190)
* fixed: allow user to interrupt between authentication prompts (see r11014)
* fixed: work around +t directory-creation bug in APR (r10616, 10638, 10642)
* various small fixes to Book
* fix library dependencies for bindings (r9338, 9340)
* java bindings: fix a crash and other bugs (r9883, 9905, 8027)
* perl bindings: various fixes (see r11023)
Remove devel/subversion/patches/patch-aa. This will cause the other
packages that build from the subversion tar file to build a little
slower, because they will unnecessarily rebuild subversion libraries.
Everything still works and this file is a massive pain to update with
every new release.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/devel/subversion/Makefile.version
cvs rdiff -r1.32 -r1.33 pkgsrc/devel/subversion/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/subversion/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.