Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 5.99.55/x86_64 2011-09-01 00:15

On Sun, Sep 04, 2011 at 05:19:59AM +0000, David Holland wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 03, 2011 at 10:00:28PM +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
>  > audio/gtkpod
> pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
>  > audio/ocp                                    shattered%NetBSD.org@localhost
>
> These seem to be using nested functions. Go figure. What should we do
> about it? The first one looks like it can just be unnested, but the
> second one is explicitly using it as a closure mechanism...

Nested functions are broken. E.g. they require executable stack etc.

>  > audio/moc
> peter.schuller%infidyne.com@localhost

Fixed. Used -export-dynamic as linker option with the obvious deathly
consequences. No idea how this ever worked before.

>  > audio/mp3info                                simonb%NetBSD.org@localhost

K&R-style main is not valid C++.

>  > audio/splay
> pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Dito.

>  > net/lambdamoo
> pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

No config.log archived. Will look later.

>  > audio/sptk
> pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
>
> Crashes clang. Might want to file a bug report.

I have one for it.

>  > audio/squeezeboxserver
> pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
>
> This is trying to install multiple versions of mysql-client for some
> reason - looks like it might be a pbulk or similar type of config issue.

Broken open-ended dependency on mysql-server.

>  > lang/pict                                    dholland%NetBSD.org@localhost
>
> This says "C compiler failed!" - any chance of looking into what it's
> doing?

void main.

Joerg