pkgsrc-Bulk archive

Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 5.99.55/x86_64 2011-09-01 00:15

On Sat, Sep 03, 2011 at 10:00:28PM +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
 > audio/gtkpod
 > audio/ocp

These seem to be using nested functions. Go figure. What should we do
about it? The first one looks like it can just be unnested, but the
second one is explicitly using it as a closure mechanism...

 > audio/moc
 > audio/mp3info
 > audio/splay
 > net/lambdamoo

Can you grab the config.log files for these? moc is failing a
configure test for malloc, the next two claim that the C++ compiler
cannot create executables, and lambdamoo claims it can't find an ANSI
C compiler.

 > audio/sptk

Crashes clang. Might want to file a bug report.

 > audio/squeezeboxserver

This is trying to install multiple versions of mysql-client for some
reason - looks like it might be a pbulk or similar type of config issue.

 > lang/pict

This says "C compiler failed!" - any chance of looking into what it's

David A. Holland