[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/48139 CVS commit: pkgsrc/games/wesnoth
The following reply was made to PR pkg/48139; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/48139 CVS commit: pkgsrc/games/wesnoth
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 08:14:42 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Fri Aug 30 08:14:42 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/games/wesnoth: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/games/wesnoth/patches: patch-af patch-src_construct__dialog.hpp
Update games/wesnoth to 1.10.6.
based on PR pkg/48139 by Leonardo Taccari (with conditional PLIST fix)
* The Rise of Wesnoth:
* Fix bug #16772: AI won't attack
* Son of the Black Eye:
* Prevent infinite loop if fewer than two transport ships (bug #20389)
* Language and i18n:
* Updated translations: British English, Chinese (Simplified),
Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, Estonian, French, Galician, German,
Hungarian, Italian, Latin, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil),
Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Slovak, Vietnamese
* Moved new lobby option in Preferences -> Multiplayer to Advanced
Preferences and clarified description
* User interface:
* Scale down unit baseframes larger than 72x72 in the Recruit and Recall
dialogs to prevent all list entries from being enlarged to fit
* WML engine:
* Fixed [disallow_end_turn] losing effect on save/reload (bug #20350)
* Fixed [disallow_end_turn] persisting when advancing to the next scenario
* Fixed bug #20401: [remove_unit_overlay] did not work when the image used
image path function that took multiple parameters.
* Miscellaneous and bug fixes:
* Fixed a rare case where a player could exercise (very) limited control of
another (human) player's units in a hotseat game.
* Made wmllint recognize victory_string, defeat_string,
and notes_string (all from the [objectives] tag) as attributes that need
to be made translatable
* Fixed wmllint complaining about id= attributes in [time_area]s
* Make drakes fly on volcano tiles (bug #20485).
* Fixed bug #20290: No longer terminate due to a corrupt savegame.
* Fixed bug #19970: No longer terminate due to corrupt preferences.
* Fixed a display artifact (halos not cleared) when WML moves a unit.
* Use bilinear interpolation for scaling images down.
* Fixed wmllint, wmlscope and wmlindent not working correctly on Windows if
command line argument ends with a backslash
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.94 -r1.95 pkgsrc/games/wesnoth/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.38 -r1.39 pkgsrc/games/wesnoth/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.49 -r1.50 pkgsrc/games/wesnoth/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/games/wesnoth/patches/patch-af
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |