[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/47800 CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/logrotate
The following reply was made to PR pkg/47800; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Guillaume Lasmayous" <gls%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/47800 CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/logrotate
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 20:30:22 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gls
Date: Tue May 7 20:30:22 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/sysutils/logrotate: Makefile distinfo
Update sysutils/logrotate to 3.8.4.
From Nils Ratusznik per PR pkg/47800
Update MASTER_SITES. Now requires curl to fetch on https mirror.
3.8.3 -> 3.8.4
- Added --version command line option
- Disable ACL tests if logrotate is not compiled WITH_ACL support or if
ACLs are not supported by the system running tests
- Disable SELinux tests if logrotate is not compiled WITH_SELINUX support
or if SELinux is not supported by the system running tests
- Fixed bug which prevented skipping particular log file config
if the config contained errors.
- Fixed skipping of configs containing firstaction/lastaction scripts
with '}' character in case of error before these scripts.
- Support also 'K' unit for *size directives.
- Added preremove option to let admin to do something with the old logs
before they are removed by logrotate.
- Fixed possible loop in tabooext parsing.
- Move code to set SELinux context before compressLogFile calls to create
compressed log files with the proper context.
- Call prerotate/postrotate script only for really rotated files in
nosharedscripts mode (as stated in man page).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/sysutils/logrotate/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |