[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: pkg/47800: update sysutils/logrotate to 3.8.4
The following reply was made to PR pkg/47800; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Nils Ratusznik <nils.ratusznik%anotherhomepage.org@localhost>
Subject: Re: pkg/47800: update sysutils/logrotate to 3.8.4
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 11:53:06 +0200 (CEST)
Here is the changelog :
3.8.3 -> 3.8.4
- Added --version command line option
- Disable ACL tests if logrotate is not compiled WITH_ACL support or if
ACLs are not supported by the system running tests
- Disable SELinux tests if logrotate is not compiled WITH_SELINUX
or if SELinux is not supported by the system running tests
- Fixed bug which prevented skipping particular log file config
if the config contained errors.
- Fixed skipping of configs containing firstaction/lastaction scripts
with '}' character in case of error before these scripts.
- Support also 'K' unit for *size directives.
- Added preremove option to let admin to do something with the old logs
before they are removed by logrotate.
- Fixed possible loop in tabooext parsing.
- Move code to set SELinux context before compressLogFile calls to
compressed log files with the proper context.
- Call prerotate/postrotate script only for really rotated files in
nosharedscripts mode (as stated in man page).
Main Index |
Thread Index |