[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/44637 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/rpc2
The following reply was made to PR pkg/44637; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Greg Troxel" <gdt%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/44637 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/rpc2
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 20:01:47 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gdt
Date: Fri Mar 11 20:01:47 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/rpc2: Makefile distinfo
devel/rpc2: 2.7 -> 2.10
New in 2.10:
* AES-CCM-16 was incorrectly named AES-CCM-12.
* AES-CCM checksum validation always failed when the final block was partial.
New in 2.9:
* Send busy responses on new but not yet enabled connections.
* Make sure we wake up threads waiting for binding to complete.
* Clean up mrpc2_SendReliably, it sometimes exited too early and ignored the
overall timebomb timer.
* Precompute retransmission intervals.
New in 2.8:
* Simplified retransmission interval calculation.
* Do not wait for the full RPC2 timeout when receiving a busy response.
* Unify rpc2 & sftp retransmission counters.
* Fixed client-to-server sftp transfer failures.
* PBKDF check would trigger unnecessary warnings depending on clock
From Jukka Salmi via PR pkg/44637.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.36 -r1.37 pkgsrc/devel/rpc2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/devel/rpc2/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |