[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/44690 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/libev
The following reply was made to PR pkg/44690; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Aleksej Saushev" <asau%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/44690 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/libev
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 16:09:43 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: asau
Date: Sun Mar 6 16:09:43 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/libev: Makefile distinfo
Update libev to version 4.04.
Provided by Oleksandr Kozachuk in PR pkg/44690
4.04 Wed Feb 16 09:01:51 CET 2011
- fix two problems in the native win32 backend, where reuse of fd's
with different underlying handles caused handles not to be removed
or added to the select set (analyzed and tested by Bert Belder).
- do no rely on ceil() in ev_e?poll.c.
- backport libev to HP-UX versions before 11 v3.
- configure did not detect nanosleep and clock_gettime properly when
they are available in the libc (as opposed to -lrt).
4.03 Tue Jan 11 14:37:25 CET 2011
- officially support polling files with all backends.
- support files, /dev/zero etc. the same way as select in the epoll
backend, by generating events on our own.
- ports backend: work around solaris bug 6874410 and many related ones
(EINTR, maybe more), with no performance loss (note that the solaris
bug report is actually wrong, reality is far more bizarre and broken
- define EV_READ/EV_WRITE as macros in event.h, as some programs use
#ifdef to test for them.
- new (experimental) function: ev_feed_signal.
- new (to become default) EVFLAG_NOSIGMASK flag.
- new EVBACKEND_MASK symbol.
- updated COMMON IDIOMS SECTION.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/libev/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/libev/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |