[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/43069 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/amule
The following reply was made to PR pkg/43069; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/43069 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/amule
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:06:53 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Tue Mar 30 13:06:53 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/net/amule: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update amule to 2.2.6.
Requested by Rumko by PR#43069.
Version 2.2.6 - The "we don't have holidays" version.
* Fixed obfuscated server UDP communication.
* Fixed cross-endian Kad node verification.
* Fixed name conflict in builtin PHP parser.
* Fixed configure finding unwanted Crypto++ installations.
* Properly update transfers tab's bottom pane's title.
* Fixed a bug in detecting and using the fallocate() function.
* Now really fixed that security issue.
* Fixed HTTP download if server transmits no content-length
* Fixed several cases of amulecmd printing zero on big endian
* Fixed amuleweb crashing on tiny downloads
* Added version resources to MSVC binaries
* Fixed wrong search text in search dialog after deleting a tab
* Fixed download limit in amuled (which was 50% of what was set)
* Fix amuleweb progress bar display for files > 4GB
Special Thanks To:
* stefanero and his bleeding-edge system
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.41 -r1.42 pkgsrc/net/amule/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/net/amule/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/net/amule/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |