[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/42675 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/ldns
The following reply was made to PR pkg/42675; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/42675 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/ldns
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 17:02:02 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: joerg
Date: Thu Feb 4 17:02:02 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/net/ldns: Makefile distinfo
ldns-1.6.4 from PR 42675:
* Bugfix: parse PTR target of .tomhendrikx.nl with error not
crash. * Bugfix: handle escaped characters in TXT rdata.
* bug292: no longer crash on malformed domain names where a
label is on position 255, which was a buffer overflow by one.
* Fix ldns_get_rr_list_hosts_frm_fp_l (strncpy to strlcpy
change), which fixes resolv.conf reading badly terminated string
* Fix ldns_pkt_set_random_id to be more random, and a little
faster, it did not do value 0 statistically correctly.
* Fix ldns_rdf2native_sockaddr_storage to set sockaddr type to
zeroes, for portability.
* bug295: nsec3-hash routine no longer case sensitive.
* bug298: drill failed nsec3 denial of existence proof.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/net/ldns/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/net/ldns/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |