Subject: Re: netbsd: rtk0: unable to allocate Rx cluster
To: Roberto Pereyra <pereyra.roberto@gmail.com>
From: Jan Danielsson <jan.danielsson@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/13/2006 13:01:31
--------------enig1EF3BCFB1FFBBCECB056C0DC

Roberto Pereyra wrote:
> Hi all !!
> I using NetBSD 3 with a email server al squid proxy.
>=20
> It has been working for two months well  but now are giving these
> errors and the server hang:
>=20
[---]
> Oct 12 11:21:49 smtp2 /netbsd: rtk0: unable to allocate Rx cluster
>=20
> How I can fix it ?

   No idea how to fix it, but if you for some reason need a quick way to
reproduce it, run TOR for a while. First you need to run it a while so
that the network knows about your node. When they've done then, then
you'll be able to reproduce the hang in just a few minutes.

   Though when I posted a question similar to yours a few months back, I
got the following reply:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2006/07/10/0019.html

    Maybe it'll help you.

--=20
Kind Regards,
Jan Danielsson
Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.