NetBSD-Java archive

Re: java - could not reserve enough space for object heap

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005, Jayaraman Prakash wrote:

I have a problem in running java (JDK 1.4.2) on my machine. If I limit
the space to 32M, it seems to work. But when I call eclipse, it seems
to call java without specifying limit and java displays the following
error message "Could not reserve enough space for object heap".

I reckon it does specify a limit, and 32 MB just ain't enough to run
Eclipse. Which is no surprise, really.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs%cynic.net@localhost>   +81 90 7737 2974