NetBSD-Help archive

Re: wanted: analog to procmail's lockfile

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 3:5 PM, Aleksey Cheusov <cheusov%tut.by@localhost>
wrote:

> > what about setlock in daemontools.

> WARNING: daemontools-0.76nb1 may not be put on a CD-ROM:
> WARNING: modified source and binaries may not be distributed
> WARNING: daemontools-0.76nb1 may not be made available through FTP:
> WARNING: modified source and binaries may not be distributed

daemontools is one of the packages djb recently put into public domain:

http://cr.yp.to/distributors.html

Best,

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely