NetBSD-Help archive

Partition editor for netbsd?

I'm contemplating RAID 1 RAIDframe
set up and I loath the manual editing of the
disklabel.  This math is supposed to be what
computers are good at doing for us afterall,
regardless of whether I'm half awake and
mix up somewhere.

Is there a sysinstall like way to edit partitions
after netbsd is installed and up?  Even something
like Solaris's format is better than "disklabel -r -e -I sd1"
I'm on NetBSD 4.0 sparc if that matters.

--Donald