Subject: Re: sshd doesn't let me in
To: Rudi Ludwig <rudihl@gmx.de>
From: marauder2c <marauder2c@gmx.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/27/2005 23:30:37
Hello,

ok, I may be on the wrong track here (actually this is the first time I
try to give advice..),
but as far as I remember root-logins via ssh are disabled by default (as
a security measure).
You can change that in the sshd.conf-file ...or do what the designers
had in mind:
Create a regular account, make it su-able, login with that and su from
there.

Hope I made any sense :-)

Roman