Subject: Re: starting packages
To: James Whitwell <abacau@yahoo.com.au>
From: Daniel Eggert <eggert@macvaerk.dtu.dk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/17/2003 13:40:17
I've been asking the list (and myself) the same question. Apparently, what
you're supposed to do is to _copy_ it into /etc/rc.d

I don't remember the reason why, though.

You might want to check:
    http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-help/2003/04/14/0000.html
and
    http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-help/2002/05/13/0033.html

They contratict each other, so it's up to you

Regards,
Daniel