Typo(s) in Chapter 32 of The NetBSD Guide

Hello!
In Section 32.1 of The NetBSD Guide,

 <http://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-build.html#chap-build-tools>

consider the sentence:

``The "-a evbarm -m aarch64" options indicate we are building for a
machine type of evbarm with a CPU type of aarch64''.

`-m' and `-a' swapped. It should be:

``The "-m evbarm -a aarch64" options indicate we are building for a
machine type of evbarm with a CPU type of aarch64''.

I would suggest another modification, even if this is more arbitrary.
In Section 32.4,

 <http://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-build.html#chap-boot-cross-build-kernel>

the sentence

``Once the kernel is built, build.sh will print out the location of it
along with other information''.

would maybe sound better if changed this way:

``Once the kernel is built, build.sh will print out its location,
along with other information''.

Bye!

Rocky