Re: netbsd website written in xml! difficult and heavy?

On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 06:52:15 +0000
David Holland <dholland-docs%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 12:21:21PM +0530, Mayuresh Kathe wrote:
>  > hello,
>  >
>  > i just read on the netbsd projects list page that the website
>  > infrastructure maintenance depends on xml, xslt and make.
>  >

> yes

Are there some quick xml/xsl to xhtml scripts/tools that you could suggest?
I have a site written in xml/xsl, but it's not viewable in text browsers.

Markdown would be unsuitable since it doesn't support sorting of xml entries.

--
Andrii Zvorygin <andrii.z%gmail.com@localhost>