Removing names from INSTALL

I propose to remove the "We are..." section from our INSTALL document. It is generated by src/distrib/notes/common/main.

The entire (quite large!) section feels rather vain and adds nothing to the document other than size. It is a relic from the days before our website was the main source of this kind of information. All of the information given in "We are..." is quite easily found online, where people are more likely to be looking for that information. I'd like to keep (or rather, make) INSTALL lean, so that it is simply a document about _INSTALL_ing NetBSD, like its name suggests.

Oh, and since we seem to think that people want to print this document out, please won't you think of the poor trees wasted by this extra fluff? ;)

I'd like to remove the section (and update the new-developer welcome text) in a week unless someone can think of a strong reason not to.

Soren