NetBSD-Docs archive

Instructions about cross compiling kernel

I tried cross compiling of NetBSD kernel for my netbook
following the instructions on

I had not booted my netbook with the crosscompiled kernel
before someone pointed me that
- I must copy kernel modules as well under /stand directory, and
- It couldn't boot with grub and I should let grub boot boot(8).

Chances are other people would confused with these point.
So It would be good to update the document.